RANDOMNESS

ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Re: RANDOMNESS

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

You know, green leaf, statue, Loop navigator.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Post by Ancient Crystal »

@Abacus
You said the destabalization was a result of the strain the process of eliminating the warheads
put on reality. I claim that this process didn't exist, sine the loop merely stores the warheads indefenitly in it's unlimited internal space, nothing more.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
Death Road
lost in subnet

Post by Death Road »

So this is now a closed forum? At least judging by Mateusz's one forum post about if you want to join the forum. What's up with that? jw?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Death Road wrote:So this is now a closed forum? At least judging by Mateusz's one forum post about if you want to join the forum. What's up with that? jw?
Hi, Death Road.

It is because forum anti-spam defence is not working at all. Mateusz found a way to avoid this problem.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Ancient wrote:You said the destabalization was a result of the strain the process of eliminating the warheads put on reality.
Yes, because they used karma. It was only afterwards that you explicitly stated that the process would not cause such strain.

I admit, however, that you probably wouldn't use a weapon that would destroy reality and everything with it.
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Post by Ancient Crystal »

Death Road wrote:So this is now a closed forum? At least judging by Mateusz's one forum post about if you want to join the forum. What's up with that? jw?
May I redirect you to the thread on the matter? Weren't you here when that all went down?
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

The Abacus wrote:
Ancient wrote:You said the destabalization was a result of the strain the process of eliminating the warheads put on reality.
Yes, because they used karma. It was only afterwards that you explicitly stated that the process would not cause such strain.

I admit, however, that you probably wouldn't use a weapon that would destroy reality and everything with it.
You don't want to destroy your home, like Mur did.
🧐
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Or yourself either.
Is this my final form?
Death Road
lost in subnet

Post by Death Road »

May I redirect you to the thread on the matter? Weren't you here when that all went down?
Actually no. I must have missed that by a slim margin. That was just about the time I was here. But I would have had to been right before it.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Have you played Sub9? ;)
🧐