Post by Sublevel 113 »

what happened?
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: rant board

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Just...don't know.
It was frustrating, upsetting, etc etc.

It also didn't help that I didn't have my morning mood medication until 12:00 lunch.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

Wanted to take a moment and say thank you for the lack of support towards me following the mass shooting that took place in my city. Not once did any of you ask if i'm okay. Really lets me know how much this community cares about its members in tragedies like this. :roll:
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Well, sorry about that, its just we assumed that by the fact you were able to contact forum you were fine. I was actualy going to comment about it, but I had a doubt about something in particular.

The problem is that the most emphatic members, such as me, had undergone personal tragedies as well, and specialy WIQ who lost his mother, and those who were left withouth tragedies are to busy or trapped within their cubes...

In my case, I'm forced to make a blood donation, I just didn't bothered talking about it...
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Wait...WHAT?!?!? A Mass Shooting?!???!?!?

I didn't hear anything about this. I'm sorry that happen so close to you Anonymous.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

Actually learned through a phone call last night from my mother that a friend did die in the shooting and i will attend his funeral this week. Can't believe nobody heard about it when it made national news and has been plastered everywhere the past three fucking days.

Just sickens me that people don't have the balls to say "Hope you're okay" when something like this happens. i'll remember this the next time there is a mass shooting in New York or Russia or Poland or Cassolopis.

Jerks.

Edit: A thought crossed my mind. You can sit there and console someone who gets into an auto accident, or who is sick or who has exams, and the like, but when i talk about a mass shooting happening near me, not a peep. Shows just how much all of you probably wish i was among the dead. Which makes all of you despicable and disgusting, just as much as the mother fucker who shot up my city. Shame on all of you.
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Boingo »

Anonymous, your attitude sickens me.

Your anger is justified, as you have lost a friend and seen your community attacked, but it should not be directed towards us.
Maybe the other members of the forum are more tolerant to your attitude. I think you've taken it too far.

You do not know the circumstances of why we have not replied. Work, school, studies, and so on forth: sometimes, we have to step back from lesser things (like these forums) and give up time for others.
You do not know why some of us haven't heard about the murders. You say that nobody heard of it when it made national news. Anonymous, you need to come to understand that America is not the world.

This forum is merely a second community where we meet on irregular basis to wile the time away. You should be tending to your own, not ranting about your concerns to others, especially when they are unjustified as such. Thousands of other things happen around the world which are of importance to each of us. When our lives get busy, we sink into our own worlds and labour away. We tend to those who need us first and foremost.
Anonymous1 wrote:Just sickens me that people don't have the balls to say "Hope you're okay" when something like this happens. i'll remember this the next time there is a mass shooting in New York or Russia or Poland or Cassolopis.
This kind of aggression is not the way of getting anyone's sympathies. Sure, you could backtrack now, and say that you never wanted it, but Anonymous, wishing bad luck on others is wrong.
Anonymous1 wrote:Shows just how much all of you probably wish I was among the dead.
Anonymous. Will you, for once, accept that we are not against you, let alone the world? Only your attitude towards reason and justice say otherwise. Why would we wish to see someone dead? Are we immoral computer bots?
Anonymous1 wrote:Which makes all of you despicable and disgusting, just as much as the mother fucker who shot up my city. Shame on all of you.
And you're no better for taking your anger out on us. Rather, you should be focusing on how to be nicer to the people who live with you, not venting your anger on the web.

I feel awful whenever there's a mass murder in the States, and I know what it's like to lose a close friend, but we're not the people you need to talk to at the moment, or at least, not I. You've throughly pissed me off over the years, but I've always found a reason why you're upset. However, this just takes it too far.

I'd say you need to leave the forums for a while, and come back when your life is sorted out.
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

[Well, wasn't this just the cheeriest time to skim the Forum after a few weeks.]

Anyway, even if people had heard about the shooting (I for instance, never follow the news, so I have not), they might not have automatically remembered that is where you live. People watch the news very passively and murders and catastrophies happen all the time – people do not even register it. These accusations are not fair towards people who are here. Take a few calm breaths and realise there is no conspiracy of hatred towards you.

Better? Good. Now, did you actually see this shooting business? Were you somehow hurt or endangered? Further, my condolences about your friend.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

sorry about your friend.
Trust me, I know feelings when you loose your close friend.

Since you posted
Anyways ive checked in with family and friends who live near where the shootings took place, no losses and nope no loss of me either.
why should I ask you are you OK. You said in advance you're OK.

Don't consider me as soulless creature. When some shit happens (mass murder, etc) anywhere, I don't close my eyes on it. But writing thousands words about that and taking it very close to heart... Look where we are living. Planet Earth. Murders, war. I saw enough already.
I saw you're OK and your family, and I was glad to hear that.

Please, NEVER wish the same shit happens to any people on the world, as you told on your last post.
You should know you shouldn't talk that.
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I coincide with Anteroinen here, and sorry about your friend, as I said before, we pretty assumed you were okay, but now that you conformed about the dead of your friend, now its something that truly reflects a lose.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐