Jatsko's YouTube and other media ventures

Clbsfn
lost in subnet

Re: Jatsko's YouTube Discussion Thread boiiiiii

Post by Clbsfn »

Thanks for the positivity, and I honestly I would not have gone out of my way to post that if I had known that the community already knew about that post from gemini. I just didn't see it mentioned in this thread.

I am glad that some good came out of my doing this - that I was able to provide more evidence of gemini irrationally tracking people down. But I am frustrated that in this case I had to be the one who gemini honed in on.
signature

Tumblr

SoundCloud
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

I agree, he has no credible right to bother you with this situation.
Clbsfn
lost in subnet

Post by Clbsfn »

...And now he's hounding me for calling him "irrational".
Its not irrational. There are at least six other members of this community, who are on the sidelines, who choose to stay out of it, like you who agree with me that Jatsko instigated this drama. Yes it was wrong for me to take advantage, however, he was wrong in posting my username, gently attaching me to the events, and then sending me that email and attacking me.

You want to be yes man ass kisser and pull wool over your eyes and not see Jatsko causing this drama, go for it.
I said I'm not taking sides, Gemini. Don't insinuate that I'm agreeing with you about anything here. I'm not saying that I am or I'm not, but don't automatically assume I'm taking your side.

Saying "at least six other members" implies that A, you've been tracking down six people and B, the "at least" implies that you're tracking even more who you're not sure about.

You're stalking several people who have nothing to do with this drama, and that is immature, unreasonable behavior.

To Jatsko, what happened with those third-person lowercase messages from your account in this thread, from June 20-21? It does seem suspicious the way you've avoided talking about it since then. If you don't want to talk about it (i.e., it was you acting as another personality, or just depressed), that's fine. But the fact of the matter is that there were a few messages in this thread coming from your account, that referred to you in the third person, and happened to mention Gemini. Even saying something as little as "i don't want to talk about it" will be an acknowledgment that it happened, but avoiding the subject entirely seems a little odd.
Last edited by Clbsfn on 14 Jul 2017 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
signature

Tumblr

SoundCloud
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

heh, real Gem or impostor has tracked my youtube channel and posted links from previous pics there, he wanted I share them.
Told him I'm not interested in this. Maybe I'm one from "six people" lol, since I want this useless discussion-"war" ends as soon as possible. But some people don't.

Well, both Gem and those who keeps this discussion - they just place more wood in this endless fire. Well, what to say.. *continues my work of overwatch and history keeper. Ctrl+S*
towerofnix
lost in subnet

Post by towerofnix »

Okay, I worked on creating something related to the topic:
https://www.khanacademy.org/computer-pr ... 9363750912

Disclaimer — it doesn't work perfectly. This is due to JavaScript's limitations with dealing with large numbers. Once numbers get particularly large, they end up losing precision - so things like 587246247854234734 might turn into 587246247854230000. This of course messes with the mod operator. So very long pisano periods don't work, which is why some symbols seem bare:

Anyways..

The first screen you're greeted with is just a symbol picker. It shows the symbols for each modulo divisor (0, 1, 2, 3…). From there you can pick the symbol you'd like to get a closer look at (just click it). You can also change the second item in the fibonacci sequence (the "series", you called it, I believe?); by default the sequence is 0, 1, 1, 2… but you can change that to 0, 3, 3, 6… if you want to. Just click on the "+" and "-" buttons.

The second screen shows the pisano period repeating itself along the result of modulo-ing each item in the fibonacci sequence. For example, with 7 selected (in series 1):

From here you can click on "view large symbol" to get a closer look at the symbol. For example (same selection as above):

..And it's always easy to go back and pick another symbol; just click on the "view symbol picker" button.

Hopefully this program is somewhat interesting!
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

So cool! :D
Empoeria
the Architect's apprentice

Post by Empoeria »

oh my god, nix, this is great *cries tears of joy*
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

The reference link in the program links to my July 4th vid, not the Pisano vid. Just an FYI.

But the program looks great.

(2 dislikes on my America video? Some people can't take jokes...:P)
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Also how do you change the size of the border dots?
towerofnix
lost in subnet

Post by towerofnix »

Jatsko wrote:The reference link in the program links to my July 4th vid, not the Pisano vid. Just an FYI.
..oops. Fixed.

Thanks all! :) It was fun to make; I'm glad other people also enjoy using it.