Slice of Sea

Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: TBG

Post by Augustus »

New Big Game Update:
He shared a screen that is most likely in the game:
https://www.mateuszskutnik.com/archive/ ... -the-cave/
So: Trailer, 115 screens inked, starts coloring in January and he will then decide the format.
And there will be a trailer.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Matt yesterday (28th-11-2019) on Facebook and Twitter:
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Matt is trolling us out in the open like in Submachine 9, these two images where on the homepage (One of the images that refresh and loop over if you refresh):
(January 13th 2020 edit, release Where is 2020? used some material used on the table so I am going to update this post)
Last edited by Augustus on 13 Jan 2020 20:43, edited 1 time in total.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Updates, 13th January of 2020:
Edit:
Edit edit:
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Matt did the 2019 warp up, and of course he talked about the big game. Link:
https://www.mateuszskutnik.com/archive/2019-wrap-up/
Quote:
Response to Plan A 2019
Aaaaaaand the countdown is still running. Ok, hold on, don’t laugh, don’t leave the stream just yet. Look here, listen. It’s nothing new when I say that I have a HUGE PROBLEM with estimating exactly how long my work will take. Especially if the project at hand is not one hundred percent written and sketched at that time. Having said that – when I look at the big game right now – it’ll be about 50 percent larger than expected. As in actual rooms / views count. Besides that, it will be much more complicated graphics-wise. Ok, in lamen terms – it’ll be bigger and prettier, and it just takes more time. But I assure you, right now I’m working around the clock daily, including weekends, I guess that’s the way these things work. Once I heat the furnace, the production goes into insane mode, so to speak. Title reveal was postponed intentionally by me after learning closer about how Steam actually works and it’s policy on being able to reserve a game name (spoilers: it’s non-existent, therefore you STILL don’t know what the game name is). Me being totally in tune with the big game development is also the reason why this article comes so late. I had to literally force myself to exit photoshop and game maker to write this.
2020 Plan A
The big game. Drawing all remaining inks. Painting all watercolors. Finishing puzzles, adding intro, outro, finishing the game. Testing. Creating three trailers: reveal, release and gameplay. Besides all that – the future is foggy.

Quote end.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Edit:
Edit Edit:
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

I think we just got a release date for the game.

Mateusz just change his Facebook profile picture.

WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

8 hours 24 minutes to release? XD

24th August?

8 days?

wait...

24+8 =

Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

32, mother off-. Well in Europe it is 4:35 now, so 8:24 in the American way would be a short 4 hours.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Okay, so on Discord Matt had in early January some creative struggles with his work. And he decided to change the art style. As far as I know, this square image is new and the article as well.
https://www.mateuszskutnik.com/archive/ ... tmosphere/