Dreams

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: Dreams

Post by Sublevel 113 »

reed wrote:elevator nightmares.
heh.
My dreams definitely love them, together with subways...

I believe I had submachine dream where room turned into horizontal elevator. And I believe never had movie Cube nightmares though.
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

Ko9 wrote:But a 3x3x3 falling cube 1997 like structure falling in an elevator...
I dream of surreal skin diseases sometimes. I'll spare you the details :D
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

What a sweet night was tonight! I had the most epic dream in last couple months.
First part of it was cartoon adaptation of what I'm writing right now, second part is about anime I completed to watch recently.
Finally, I started to wonder why I don't see in my dreams what I'm watching or doing in real life for dozen hours every day.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Last Saturday I was dreaming that there was another inception/prison like scenario on where the windows of the inside of the building broke and revealed endless hallways with all the extra terrifying shit my 5 year old self made up. It took place in the mansion of the Stone of Anamara. So I ran around and realized I moved very slowly at one moment and the Stone of Anamara has only one really classic jump scare with a demon-Chinese dragon like creature and that thing was following me. I was on a chair for some reason, and I had my soul sucked out of me, it looked like a light blue Submachine like glow. At the same time I felt backwards with the chait, had the inception shock effect and woke up screaming.

Yesterday I was dreaming about being a French soldier in blue lick back in 1917 and I dramt that I opened a hatch somewhere in Covert Front 2's tunnels, entered another type of maze while being chanced by Manfred's henchman and got out somewhere in another ally, took a Rewolucje like cab, drove all the way to a trench system that was about 5 stories high and had an entire village behind it... What...

If dreams have meanings then wtf was this xD
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I just keep having this odd dream that Covert Front 1 had a changelog like Submachine 1. And I just replay it in my dreams over and over. Now I have a odd dream similar that there is a place like Escape Da House 5 between Submachine 1 and 4 but I don't know if I ever told it already but that one I had like 50 billion times. Yet I only care about the first one now so I will tell.

So as far as I know, the Covert Front 1 changelog has only 2 major edits.

The first edit involved a place where all the walls are oddly yellow. And the left and right are doors because there is no upstairs. There is also no boiler room and bathroom like the original one and the door handles are gold. Also the left and right walls have doors that are slightly higher like in some other old European houses.

Then there is the second version that has the other rooms yet it does also have that wall slightly higher. I also believe it has the same hallway from the kitchen but it goes around the house all the way to the Covert Front 2 unreachable outside and then links up with the cellar in the mansion where the odd machine is with the plane sketches. That tunnel I just described is very similar like the red piece between the first hall and the slimy part that links up with the other station, the red title part. It is like that but straight and has in the center a slightly lower part where water can go through. Also the second version has a machine in the room in the attic with the square in the middle. It has a machine which is very Sub 4 basement like... It also has the shape of the closet where the ring is in the secret lab and also looks like a cash register... IDK

Thought it was interesting to share.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Since today I'm reviving my experiments with dreams! :O

Long time I didn't do it...

And for the first experiment, tonight, or rather, tomorning, I will have to wake me up twice with alarm clock.

Measuring dream longitivity after first waking up in morning time, and measuring how much I will remember from it. I will even place a note that will remind me to start to remember my dream in first seconds after I wake up. :D
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I had had the Submachine 1 expanded or extra levels in another chapter thingy dream again. Which is fun to revisit because I am starting to know how it was created?
So Submachine has several version especially Submachine 1, so this specific version was created because of its addition to a point and click game website and thus was edited by the admins? That would be irl copyright infringement but I guess for some reason in my dream it was okay lmao. I believe it takes place in part 4? It also had an extra in Submachine 2, where we like in Submachine 10 get another row of rooms to the left of the ladders, but this time it was part of 2 itself and had the fireman brick red going on. The Submachine 4 basement rooms where all vanilla or orangish colored and it was all the time going upward from a Submachine 2 going up vs Submachine 9 going down thing... I hope this makes any sense lol.

I also dremt, Pastel Land related, of the smoll demo of Covert Front 1, which tends to creep me out for some reason. So the garden instead of a horizontal 3 drawings had a vertical 3 drawings and the entire 2nd floor was non existent including the stairs, Manfred room and the room under the stairway. I also believe that this version has (What I think is Katia) and Karl together in one painting and had Covert Front 2 exist out of limestone colored rooms and Kara being chased by Manfreds Henchman. Other than that the driver seemed to drop the player and Kara off in front of the Zurich Hotel which makes no sense. I should draw that scene.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

heh :D

didn't have submachine dream for a looooooong time...

In my dreams, I have "revised" versions of existed locations only for real life structures.
For submachines, for the most of time, I dream of new original locations. :) Withsmall elements from old locations. And they are always DARK, like I love. :3
Last edited by Sublevel 113 on 10 Jun 2020 23:19, edited 2 times in total.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Hm, never in the way I did like the revisiting of locations and extra content?