Re: Goodbye

Post by Augustus »

I am leaving, I am sorry. A statement:
https://i.imgur.com/SyhPnGV.png
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Sad to see another long time memeber leaves...

I don't fully understand who and why made you think you are making this place worse or being disgusting, because I honestly can't remember anything but a good talks, discussions and drawings you were doing all the time.
But if it's your decisions, I guess I will respect it.

Goodbye, K09.
Thank you for everything you did these years.

Hope you will find inner peace.
Hope I will see you again someday.
Kaly_Ths
subbot maintenance

Post by Kaly_Ths »

I don't know what to say. Wish him the best, nonetheless.
I certainly could, and eventually I will
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

I agree Kaly_Ths, I wish him the best and hope his life climbs a new height in the coming future.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

In part a coming around - second post rn and that is all of this I promise.
https://i.imgur.com/d5Kg3Fr.png
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Yes, I know. 3 times... I have to go, for real this time.
https://i.imgur.com/o5DFVGS.png
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Something to consider: in my experience, if someone takes the time to actually write out a statement of some kind about leaving the community after they've been around for a while, the act of writing the statement itself almost seems to make their leaving less serious, or make it more likely for them to come back. What it seems you're trying to do is treat your time here like a book that you start and finish reading, which has a definite beginning and end. The fact that you're going to write these passages almost certainly stirs up emotion as well.

My advice: treat the time you spend in an online space as more fluid. If you're around, then you're around. If you have to dip out for a bit, then do that. I'm not going to pretend to know anything about what you're dealing with behind the scenes. I don't see a reason that I or anyone else that regularly comes here has this active ill will towards you. Obviously we all make mistakes, but really try to step outside yourself every once in a while and see what others might be viewing your time here like. I see you post drawings and engage in other things that are similar. Nothing concerning, really.

But at the end of the day, you can do what you want to do. I'm just offering a different perspective that maybe may give you feel less pain. If you're going to go, then do so. If you decide to hang out here, then you're welcome to it. Try your best not to beat yourself up unnecessarily, and really examine why you're critical towards yourself.

Wherever you end up, I hope you're having fun and staying safe. I want to see you happy :)
Kaly_Ths
subbot maintenance

Post by Kaly_Ths »

Well summarised. I agree with Jatsko.

Take care Ko9, whatever you do!
I certainly could, and eventually I will
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Hello.

This is going to be a rather... emotional message. I am just going to describe what happened and what is going to happen in the near future.

On valentines day I tried to end my own life by taking an overdose. I collapsed on the floor causing my right arm and hand to open as I was lying in my own urine and vomit.

When I got hospitalized two days later they tried to save my arm but they could not. Meaning I can never draw again. They gave me several options and I choose the following.

The arm will remain spreading the infection in my arm into my entire body. Meaning that I will pass away in a couple of days/weeks. If anyone wants to say or ... dm me please. Dont do it here .

Yours, Augustus
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Is this real?
I know your alive but again, what going on?
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING