Submachine End Story.

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: Submachine End Story.

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

This is what I meant last night.

Can't get feedback due to the fact I'm not in the Room with you thus can't see your expression.

Mateusz
I don't care about the theories because if you opinion on them you might give the secret away. But you show your opinion by putting them in your work, basically saying "I like it enough for it to be in my Work." But I can't get two words from you? Nothing like "Good Job"?

But a story not a theory and I like to know what people think. Can't type two words to say what your Opinion on my work is? Might as well exile me from the World all at once.

The World not even Quiet Here, fall back into chaos like everything going on in my life Right now. No place for those with Talent in certain department simply because I see more in the Universe than what the Average Person on this Forum can see.

Might as well join Virgil in Hell with those Stuck in Limbo of the First Circle.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

WorldisQuiet5256 wrote:This is what I meant last night.

Can't get feedback due to the fact I'm not in the Room with you thus can't see your expression.

Mateusz
I don't care about the theories because if you opinion on them you might give the secret away. But you show your opinion by putting them in your work, basically saying "I like it enough for it to be in my Work." But I can't get two words from you? Nothing like "Good Job"?

But a story not a theory and I like to know what people think. Can't type two words to say what your Opinion on my work is? Might as well exile me from the World all at once.

The World not even Quiet Here, fall back into chaos like everything going on in my life Right now. No place for those with Talent in certain department simply because I see more in the Universe than what the Average Person on this Forum can see.

Might as well join Virgil in Hell with those Stuck in Limbo of the First Circle.
As you seem not to be aware of the process of getting your theories in SNEE, I'll explain it. In the past Mateusz has twice opened a thread where people could post their own theories that they wished to be in SNEE or SEP as it was then called. Those theories were all taken in by him, if he didn't completely miss them with the flowing off-topic discussion, which was - and still is - a feature of the community. He did differentiate between the excellent and the cruddy: my debunked theory is there (it is quite poorly written too). No such thread has been opened in a while.

This relates to the topic at hand in the following way: Mateusz rarely if ever reads theories, or at least he never shows it. While yours isn't a theory per se, it falls into a similar category of fan works, and it looks like a theory thread without reading anything in it. It certainly isn't ignored because of your particular world view. Don't be upset about this, is what I'm saying. You have a talent in story writing - that is plainly obvious. I liked the way you included notes in it too, it was brilliant.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

I've taken the time to read it. My main question is why you posted it three times, albeit there were different plot points each time. Was that intentional? I mean to ask: Did you not just edit the original post because each ending you posted is somewhat of a different scenario?

That question aside, I have to agree with Anteroinen: It was absolutely brilliant. I don't know if you'd take this as a compliment or not, but it vaguely reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode, or even a Ray Bradbury story - Very dystopian.
The years we've been in here were not measured, so for all we know the Plants have come back.
Now that part also vaguely reminds me of City of Ember. Have you happened to read it?
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

I posted it three time cause in certain parts there was a glitch in the Color for some Words I did not want.
Now that part also vaguely reminds me of City of Ember. Have you happened to read it?
No, I got the idea from the Wall-E Movie, and part of a Futurama Episode about a Forward Time Machine. They went so far into Earth Future where they could not go backwards in time due to the fact the Machine could only go forward. They got so far to the point in the future to where the Earth was a complete wasteland Desert, but one of the crew of that travel found a Cave that use to be a restaurant in his time, that was the only thing anywhere.

Never read the City of Ember, Humans tend to be destructive when they don't even notice. The Earth in my story was so far into the future after Man destroy the Environment that the Earth was nearing the death of itself. Maybe not for a century or more from where the Player was alive. But the Submachine still had to follow it's Prime Directive. Which was to keep the Subconsciousness Mind of everyone hook into the Submachine still intact. Mur could only open the Door by creating a Empty Pod in the Vault to create the Player for the Submachine to follow its Prime directive. By making the Player hold the Subconsciousness of everyone hook into the Machine. But parts are lost over time, like the deterioration of the Winter Palace, it could only be hold completely together by one of the Others.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Rooster5man
subnet traveller

Post by Rooster5man »

I posted it three time cause in certain parts there was a glitch in the Color for some Words I did not want.
Oh, I see. Strange there was a glitch though.
No, I got the idea from the Wall-E Movie, and part of a Futurama Episode about a Forward Time Machine. They went so far into Earth Future where they could not go backwards in time due to the fact the Machine could only go forward. They got so far to the point in the future to where the Earth was a complete wasteland Desert, but one of the crew of that travel found a Cave that use to be a restaurant in his time, that was the only thing anywhere.
Yeah, I've seen that episode - Fry, Bender and the Professor repeated the Big Bang (twice) and eventually got back to their own time.
Never read the City of Ember, Humans tend to be destructive when they don't even notice. The Earth in my story was so far into the future after Man destroy the Environment that the Earth was nearing the death of itself. Maybe not for a century or more from where the Player was alive. But the Computer still had to follow it's Prime Directive. Which was to keep the Subconsciousness Mind of everyone hook in the Machine still intact. Mur could only open the Door by creating a Empty Pod in the vault to create the player for the computer to follow its Prime directive. It would only then let Mur open the door, otherwise Mur couldn't open the Door if the Player has not existed.
Oh, I see!

City of Ember is, within 200 years, people have been living far beneath the Earth's crust, thinking that it's not safe above (like with Wall-E, with the exception that the people in City of Ember didn't travel into space.)

Have you read Gemini2/Submachiner's Theories? One of his Theories come to mind where he referenced There will come soft rains by Ray Bradbury, and that story actual sounds like what you're saying by "the computer still followed its prime directive," being passive to the environment around it.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

I liked the way you included notes in it too, it was brilliant.
Thank you, The part of Murs writing on the Lighthouse Wall, Those are fragments of Notes from the Wiki if you didn't catch that. It being in Blood is no pain to Mur due to the fact he knows that the Blood is not real.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Wait for it...
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Boingo »

Ahhh, city of ember. Jean DuPrau, the iconic author. Good book.
green8751
lost in subnet

Post by green8751 »

the world is quiet, your story is GREAT and was beter formatted, had less tipos/spelling and gramer mastakes but you need to fix some of the gramer witch I am good at notesing

good test for gramer do you read it without changing anything to make a frase fit better? cause I do

egsample mur gost should be mur's gost

I CANT SPELL BUT I CAN DO GRAMMER
I am a minecrafter lost in the submachine
youtube is brocken
if my post seems like its an incompleat theary, it probably is
I don't check my email
I CANT SPELL BUT I CAN DO GRAMMER
green8751 fell out of the world
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Well, could you please type right.
If your keyboard is missing a few button, then sorry, if not, used the knowledge you have acquired.
Because it is seriously driving me nuts.

By the way, thank you for the complement.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING