Sublevel's Revenge (Forum Story everynone can edit)

WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: Sublevel's Revenge (Forum Story everynone can edit)

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Wait! There something I have to tell you guys. I don't think I will be able to tell my story for another living bean. Your the first I met since I got here.

[Stops to take a break]

"Find Mur" they said. The Pinkerton National Detective Agency, Baster the lot of them. They knew what happen to him. They were sending more "Victoms" to him. Well I should have turn back the moment I found the town of Kent. Not on any Map, but it was the last place this Mur was seen, he work at this Lighthouse, but about a year ago, that Lighthouse on the coast vanish, without a traces. The town Lifeblood, you could call it. With no Lighthouse to keep the cargo ships from running aground, the town all but died. There were people still living in that town, they knew no food will come, yet they are perfectly healthy.

That mound, I can't believe no one saw the mound. It was where the Lighthouse once was. So I started digging for two whole day. But when my shovel hit something solid, I crouch down to look to see if it was the Lighthouse. Except, there was no ground, I just fell into Blackness. I arrived at the Lighthouse. I was stuck in this dig site, in a cave. There was a wall but it would not open. I nearly died until one day it just open. I thought I could hear someone moving around, but I couldn't see them. The opening in the Wall was the inside of the Lighthouse. But then two minute later, some bright light consumed the whole Lighthouse.

I ended up somewhere, I don't know what. But I could hear this person I couldn't see. I heard he was trying to get to Mur. I followed this voice for days. I been able to find most of my stuff I left back at the Camp. They must have feel into the Hole. But this Rifle is something else. I found it lying in some base camp outside a never ending Cube Wall.

But when this invisible person stop talking, I was alone for awhile. But I was able to learn a thing or two about how this place works. But when I heard your voice borys, I was not going to let that guide I stop hearing escape. Sorry if I was a bit hard when I grab you.

Look, if you happen to get out of hear, and I don't, could you give this book to someone. The address is inside. Just in case. That someone is real special to me. I don't want them to live without knowing what happen to me.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
borys610

Post by borys610 »

"Good I'll do it."-Said Isajew- "keep that w-k."
"No time for talking" shouted Sublevel and Karmaported his team to the jungle.
"Hi guys!" Said Isajew to Bender and Vortex prisoned in a cage by canibals tribe.

After canibals was killed Isajew said:
"OK let's finish our buissnes in the Temple, Azareus and Submerged surely think we won't return there."
And they turned back and disappeared.

"That was strange" said Vortex
"Surely" said Bender
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Wait a minute. I got to do something first. WorldisQuiet goes to another Layer. Moves up, Change layers, Kill the cannibals. Then free Bender and Vortex, put a device on them. Then kills them both.

"Good, now we can find Mateusz." moves back to another layer, Moves back to where he was, Then gets back to borys

"Okay lets go. It will take a while for the Signal to start transmitting"
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Suddenly a weird robot in wearing a grey mask, red shirt and khaki trousers exits the inner sanctum of the temple.
"Now what the heck is happening here while I was trapped by Azareus !?!"
Is this my final form?
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Do you want to join us, and solve mystery of this Temple?
Y/N
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Yes. 8-)
Is this my final form?
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Super team
Sublevel+Borys/Isajew+World+Robot/Kakama!
Let's start exploring the Temple, World should be the leader now.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

I accept this responsiblity.
Lets go here.
[take out map]
If we find the Secret entrances, there should be an underground layer that will allow us to explore a lot more of the Temple faster.

If I'm correct
[look at map]

The entrances is somewhere in the main Chapel. But where percise location of the entrance, I can't pinpoint. If we work together, we could find the entrances quicker.

Ready to go when you are.
Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 15 Feb 2013 17:00, edited 1 time in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
borys610

Post by borys610 »

We have only two w-k, we should form two teams, so searching will go faster.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Never split up. I heard two voices that split up, and one voice was lost from the other. Trust me, to split up, it what gets you kill.
Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 15 Feb 2013 17:01, edited 1 time in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING