rant board

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: rant board

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Sorry, I can't help you with that. :(
Never got this problem because I still didn't try to set any relationship with anyone in last 12 years since school...

IAnd at this point, I simply don't know how to do it properly.
Users
subnet technician

Post by Users »

Sublevel 112 wrote:
17 Mar 2023 01:52
Sorry, I can't help you with that. :(
Never got this problem because I still didn't try to set any relationship with anyone in last 12 years since school...

IAnd at this point, I simply don't know how to do it properly.
Yeah, I understand it. It's ok, me too.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Adobe Flash game is a part of my life, nobody can change or destroy it - 🅤𝓼𝖊𝐫𝕤
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

I sometimes wonder if woman would find myself interesting, but my issue is wholy the inverse: I barely find any woman interesting to begin with. Even on the two times I got a crush on someone, their flaws and mine played well against me as much as I tried to overlook them, things became too uncomfortable and the situations turned out too stressful both for me and them. You can't call it love if it makes you feel bad constantly, love isn't perfect but at least is supposed to make you feel at peace most of the time, and I haven't ever meet someone outside of my own family that makes me feel like that yet.

EDIT: BTW, it doesn't help >90% relationships I know suck. Modern Society just focuses too much in the material, superficial, and momentary aspects when it comes to having a relationship that most people overlook the essential, intrinsic aspects of personality (Not saying societies of the past where any better, women didn't really have a choice back then).
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐