Damn, that sucks.

Hope you can find a new job soon.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Re: rant board

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

Doesn't help that everything is closed in this country.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
seriously, I am angry so I want to rip some heads

DeviantArt fell under the stupidest comment system ever's pandemy too
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I like the system? Whats so wrong about it? Is this about eclipse everyone cares about for some reason?
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

If by "eclipse" you mean site theme/style, then no, I'm referencing only to comments section. (I used to old site design, but well, I guess I will get used to new one.)

If you mean you like comment section...
Name one at least single reason why removing page pagination and sorting by date is good thing?...

Edit:
weird
Or page elements loading was bugged, or something else, but suddenly I started to see sorting by date option in Deviantart.
Well, Youtube doesn't have it, and many other sites, and they all have the same recognizable comments sytem, so it doesn't change much things. :/
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

You can take a good long look at our presidency and the administration right now. Everything that we're fearing are coming true as we're mired in this kind of bullshittery the country has never seen before in its history.

I only hope that we can vote him out of the office and prosecute him and his administration to fullest extent of law. We need to prevent this kind of presidency from occurring ever again in the future.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Although it is fair to say this presidency is ignorant, as long as there is no clear crime committed prosecuting Trump would set a more dangerous president. Let alone the fact that if the democrats win in November, they will need to reunite the nation and I seriously doubt that by prosecuting Trump you'll be able to ever unite it again... That being said, it is disgusting at how bad governments in NATO and EU countries have handled this, except Sweden.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

How is situation in your town now, Soul?
Still the same?
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Prosecuting Trump and every president after him, regardless of party, for doing crimes seems like a fine precedent to set by me. Though it would be great if the George Floyd protests and the disastrous COVID response would shake up the people enough to just never have trust in the Republican way of thinking again (and bonus points for getting rid of neoliberalism too, if that can be done). But I'm for prosecution of all these people. Throw them all in jail.

[ Man, the politics thread on this forum is criminally underused. ]

On a positive note, the area where I live is having protests spring up all over the place, even in small town upstate New York! It's a great sight to see.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Depends who does it, how neutral they are and to which extent it is done so.

On a positive note, if any curve is flat, right now, it's the Dutch one so yay :D