Lighthouses and Einsteins.

borys610

Re: Lighthouses and Einsteins.

Post by borys610 »

I don't want to slow you down. Do what you have to. Find Liz. Destroy Mur. Save this world.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

You can still help Borys. This Library is a vast source of Knowledge. You can look at these books, find helpful information while we are gone.
[WiQ pulls out a book title, "History of earth like structures in the Submachine" He flips to the page about lighthouses.]

According to this, there are morel lighthouse structures in the Submachine than any other structure. But, each different as they are, all have something in common. They all have some ancient underground basement, or rooms. The Next wisdom Gem is somewhere in this layer, under the Lighthouse in whatever underground structure there is. The Keeper who work here had actually explored part of the Cave. He doesn't know the exact location of the Wisdom Gem, but he did map out the places he explored and mark the places he did not. We should be able to enter the cave through the Lighthouse basement accessible through the main lighthouse stairs.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
borys610

Post by borys610 »

Finish your quest.
I'll handle it for myself.
*Borys uses transporter to teleport to another layer.
Then he goes away down to the forgotten part of the Lighthouse.*
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Where did he go?
[WiQ looks at Kakama, then Abacus, they have no idea look in there face.]
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Liz said that the wisdom gem is another layer. She said that this layer is the only layer in which the lighthouse hasn't collapsed yet. We need to go after him, for all we know he may have fallen into the void.
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

The Lighthouse may have fallen apart in the other layers. But this island is still in the other Layers.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

The Abacus: We still need to go.

[arrive in the same layer as Borys]

Most of the lighthouse and island has collapsed. Fortunately both WiQ, The Kakama, The Abacus and Borys are on the remaining platforms.

Borys: Over here.

[all look and find Borys lying in a dangerous position about to fall. All that separates Borys and the group is a long jump.]

The Abacus: Can anyone jump that far?

[All look at each other hopefully]

The Kakama: I can try.

[He jumps and successfully arrives at the platform as Borys. The Kakama uses his navigator to get them back to safety]

WiQ: Over there. [points at a platform out of reach. There is a pedestal and and on top is wisdom gem.]

The Abacus: Do we know where that is in relativity to the original lighthouse? I don't.

WiQ: I do.

[both teleport back and WiQ takes The Abacus to a square table on the floor above. They teleport to the previous layer and find themselves at the pedestal. The Abacus grabs the wisdom gem and they teleport back]

The Kakama: Another note from Liz:
A doctor will be with you shortly. It will take him half a day to arrive.
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Well, we can wait until this Doctor arrives. Until then we have this whole Island to explore. Plus this Library can help pass the Time. I think I will update and expand the Plan and Murs Journal.
[WiQ pulls out a book from the Shelf. It title "The Plan, history and development over the century". He takes a seat in the main desk and pull out his Plan and Murs Journal. He then grabs a pen and flips open the library. He starts to write on the Plan and Mur Journal. The Abacus and Kakama go to the Kitchen to grab a bite to eat. Borys takes a nap on the Sofa in the Library.]
Last edited by WorldisQuiet5256 on 05 Mar 2013 17:14, edited 1 time in total.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
borys610

Post by borys610 »

"Where..." - Asked Abacus looking on the empty sofa.
"Maybe we should just let him go" - said Kakama, it's his decision, we have mission to do.
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

We been doing the mission for two whole days. We got not just 4 Wisdom Gems, but we are ahead of schedule. We need to wait for this doctor. I don't want to leave Borys if something happen while we are away looking for the next Wisdom Gem. Plus you 3 need relaxation, you need to rest for a while unless you want to collapse from exhaustion while we are in the Middle of a Mission.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING