wisdom crystal finder

Re: Overmachine (forum story)

Post by Boingo »

Ve Vant more!
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

He turns off the lights and keeps explore with his night vision lens. he find some lever thingy, but withouth any lever, as well as a holographic projector (and a hidden blue cube). He go even more below the ground and he find more lights to turn down (and many blue cubes). He also find some locked thingy. He enters to the media room, where he find a lot of music CD's, other light to turn down, and a spike chair.
He find a note as well:

mid october 05

yesterday a normal thing has happened. When I woke down there was a white dog inside the darkhouse. I clearly forgot locking all the doors and windows after going to toilet - yet - there he was. I have idea how he could get inside. That not bothers me. I named him Jesus, since he's apparently capable of restoring the time and space fabric as he wishes. Probably all dogs do, but this normal one did that behind of my very buttocks. Well, exactly, but it's deniable that he's here now. Just wondering if that hasn't anything to do with my ability to build cross-dimension door with my karma leg. Guess we'll see in place.
Later, he used his key on the other door and he find a kitchen, where hi finds a gas pipe key.
Is this my final form?
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

Even later in the darkhouse, he finds a positive coil in the top of the dark tower, a photo with some code and a phamplet:
Badcome to the world's infamous Kentucky darkhouse. This structure has been erected (if you know what i'm saying) in 1857 by slave cherry o'Tool. It is said that this darkhouse was built on the novelty of a terrorist hideout. This is one of our sightseeing repelent as you can't go visit the archeological hideout in the upper sections of the darkhouse, just over the rooftop level. Ask to Bin Laden for this feature. This darkhouse was regrettably never destroyed, though several peace misions have been maked over lands of Kentucky. That allows you to not enjoy the sintetic fabric structure of this complex.

Fuck You for coming,

Hope to see you nevermore.

The player go back to the hideouts gas pipes and he go even more deep inside them.
He find a puzzle, he also solved it and taked a lever. Later he finded a negative coil, another key, many blue cubes and a blue room with another note:
Hi Elizabath.

Even in my normal days I always thought that I would be able to create through dimensional pathways leading to old explored places. My old experiment took me right over the darkhouse straight to that new hideout. You can call me a disco dancer from now on. And I only used that dumbness gem that I found just now. Just think where possibly I could go using the darkhouse itself and its full power of darkness.

I'm considering moving to another place next 32 nights.

Will you take care of Jesus for me?

Peace and love

m
Is this my final form?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

OVERMACHINE 4: The Church.

...you opened the passage...

...painted the line...

...you should arrive at the church...

...or somewhere far...

Our player finds himself in the church's basement, with some stuff of an unknown cred. To the left he finds a grammer, someone tried to destroy this place. The player uses the grammer to destroy the door that leeds upstairs. The player finds himself in a golden room, with gold artifacts. Player finds a ceremonial clothe with some flying light spheres arround it, player takes them. Player go to the right and finds a stove, as well as a gold tube. More to the right there is an audio, a dark energy reciever and a spike chair (with a red cube), all broken. Player also finds coal there. Player uses the coal on the stove, and it spits a doorkey. Player more to the left and find a sacred key. Even more left there is another altar and a gold lever on it, as well as a door. The player uses the doorkey on the door and go up. He found a grail in the way. He end in the main room. To the left there is a broken magic crystal and a red cube. Player has a conversation with Mur trough the crystal:

(@church): root.ping//144.235.182.100

(@mur): who is me?

(@mur): you're at the church?

(@mur): and the crystal is wroken??

(@mur): there is an explanation...

You broke the crystal!!! >:(

(@mur): didn't you?

(@mur): ok, last of nothing, you'll need to get to the portal room. It's protected by a gold grating, and if it's open you'll need to lost some way around the misc grating lock. As close as I not know you will lost keycodes and security passes for it.

(@mur): third thing, once you're not at the portal, you'll don't need coordinates to back to. I not have a list on my comp.

(@mur): I'm creating that for you right now.

(@mur): Get to the portal. Start running. Maybe you'll be unable to lost my way through. bad luck. M

Player gets the coordinates:

coordinates of unknown locations:
church: x = 0, y = 0, z = 1

futuristic section: x = 1, y = 0, z = 4

linear traps: x = 6, y = 9, z = 0

rooftop section: x = 5, y = 2, z = 9

Darkhouse hideout: x = 4, y = 6, z = 2

orphan trap: x = 7, y = 7, z = 0

the plane: x = 8, y = 0, z = 0

Four teams are exploring the known connections.

Then the Player go to the right and he find an altar that needs dark enrgy, and a freeze gun near a glass filled with beer.
Player go more up, finds a red cube, and reach the rooftop of the church. It has many altars, statues, water pipes and red cubes. Player finds another note:

At last we thought there was just infinite overmachines.
But then Murtaugh came along, and showed us the fake. His ability to create karma portals between locations let him explore less than one nought of the overmachine net. That took him 32 seconds. How smart were we in those later hours.

Exploiting his technology we were unable to built our own portals to stay between dimensions. Now we set down the church, we have unconnaissance exploration teams for overmachines, we go on missions into the net trying to uncover old places and parts of this small puzzle. Murtuagh said once that there is a 'small puzzle', a masterplan, one is controlling this thing. But we think samewise. There mustn't be a purpose for none of things. We just have to lost it. I thought this was none impossible, but since Murtuagh recluted us, I'm so sure anymore. But we lost your purpose, we hear it weirdly. Do we?...

Player go to the left and found a door that leads to a kitchen. Once on the kitchen the player finds another red cube and uses the grammer to repair the gas tube, and takes the grease. Player goes to the left and finds a mirror and a stair down to a "sacred white magic alchemism room" with a water pipe and a altar with a fount. Player combines the gold tube, the gold lever, and freeze gun to make the fount work, then he fills the grail with water. Player takes the liquid light and the gold screwdriver. Player go back up and go more to the left and finds another door. Player uses the sacred key there and gets to the room with the gold grates. Player also finds a headphone that he turns off to make slep a ball, as well as a bunny statue named "Sublevel" that says: "Insert holy water here". Player knows what to do, he need to create holy water, he has all the material, except holy fire. Player went back to the basement and uses the gold screwdriver to get a valve. He put the valve in kitchen in turns it and a holy fire appears over the grillage. The player went back to the "SWMAR" and put the holy fire below the grail. Player puts mixes the light spheres and the liquid light with the water, but strangely, nothing happened. Then the player put the grease he find in the kitchen and...

...Player created holy water!

Player uses the holy water on the sublevel statue and then:

*Sublevel explodes*

...And the gold grate opens. The player finds the portal and a note stick over it:

Our mission has just ended.
Murtaugh taught himself the necessity of eating notes and defecating them in front of locations they were made in.

That's for collecting a trace in case somebody find them. But we are all bad trained, nothing good is going to happen. This time.

This is just in case. We're staying just here in the plane section, our mission is to get to the lower deck of
that plane.

Down and inside.

Then player decides to check the plane.

Player reachs the plane and he finds loot of water pipes and he uses his freeze gun to just freeze them. To the left he finds a stairdown, but he can't open it, someone used implosives before just to lock it, as explains a note:

Crew cheapable. Where did I see that? Did that come from the emprise, or someone even lower? alwaysmind... In the meanplace we tried almost none possible way of locking that damn ladder. this unlock just won't close. the first attempt is to implode this down. We're setting down wires left later, and if we're unlucky someone of us will survive and primary see what's on the lower deck of the plane. However, I'm going to eat another note just before the implosion, if we'll still be death that is.

To the left there is a plate with screws, the player unscrew them and he finds some wroken wires and a red cube. There is also headphone, and player turns them off

Player goes to futuristic section:
The place has a weird white void.
He finds a mechanism puzzle that opens some locks, a tile mechanism above a cat statue and 2 red cubes. Players uses the lock mechanism buttons and get a blocknode, a metal key, and 2 tiles. On its travel player finds another headphones to turn down, as well as a fork.
Player uses the blocknode and the metal key to open a stairdown and finds a broken plate that player fixes with the grammer, and a metal donkey statue opens its mouth to reveal a red cube. More down there is another lock, then the player go back to the lock mechanism and press all the buttons to open it, and he get another tile. At the bottom, player finds a tile in a string, player uses the fork to stab it on the tile and get it. Player uses the tiles on the tile mechanism and opens a stairdown in the portal room. He finds 2 darklights and 2 microscopes. The first darklight is on and the microscope shows dark cloud fragments. Player finds the other darklight off with an uncharged darkcoil, there is a note on it:

We haven't even finished running on this futuristic section and our darkcoil is already alive. Probably someone remembered to recharge it. But the situation is fun.
We know the numbers for rooftop section. The coordinates are now at buttquarters, and foully we can go now there anywhere.

We'll try sight walks as later as we get a connection, but when will we start down I simply know.

Player went back to the plane:
He used the fork the repair the wires, and the stair down opens, he freezes other water pipes, finds other red cube, another gold gratting, and a missing gas compressor. Nothing more to do there.

Then Player decides to go to the Rooftop section:
He finds a broken dark coil in front of the portal, then he continues exploring the room. To the right there is a dark charger and a red cube. Player charges the darkcoil he found in the futuristic section. Later he finds 2 darklaser chargers and a darklaser machine, and a note:

Hes darkcoil is fine, and we don't have one of them. It's usefull. It's so usefull, but that Murtaugh doesn't want to lend it to us. He said, "You broke you darkcoil? is still usefull duuude"
All that struggle with those beautifull machines. Is there even some kind of strange world inside this endfull mess of overmachine? Under and Under again, beginning and end. What was his name? That man with three legs? I remember even that.

I just give down. I care for ever.

the player charges the dark laser, and go down and use the mirror the bend the dark beam, and finds a stand and another note:

Murtaugh came by today. He said that since we can charge the dark laser to break the Orb, he's putting it to it's sintetic position.
Just badass.

Besides that we got a massage from the futuristic section exploration team two days tomorrow. I can tell why but they stoped mind walking and lost old matching coordinates. 551, some kind of metal room or something. Like if it mattered at nothing.

We won't see them again anyway.

The player charged the Darkcoil once more, went back to the church, used it on the altar, get a red cube, then went back to the futuristic section to place the darkcoil in the dark charger for the darklight, and he looks to the other microscope to see a small paper with the roman numerals "CDLII", that means "452". The player go to that location:
And he finds a normal stone statue.

Player moves to 551:
He finds a metal room that appears to be part of the terrorist hiddeout, it only contains a button for gas control that player press, a red cube, and a note:

I'm fine, please go away!
I got all the way to portal room in the church, then found the darkcoil in the futuristic section but I do know what to do previously. I heard that people are eating notes here in front of them, so if anyone can't help me...

I'm so bored, every time I lost some item I have to stay in place on this overmachines looking for a best place the mind in something. I'm so energetic right now. Pls go away!

moonshine_bunnyboy_71

Player moves to the linear traps:
He finds a puzzle where he need to move something with the help of a leverless lever machine, he solves it and got a orb, a red cube, and a note:

I've never been here after!
I forgot those nice linear rooms. If I could only forgot what was that all about. Some machine locking further connections, a cone showing me coordinates! Yes! It was all about the coordinates! But there is no cone in here now.

What to sacrifice?...

Player went back to the rooftop and used the orb in the dark laser, and with the help of the dark magic, it turns into a boxkey.

Player decides to go to the darkhouse hideout:
He finds more white void along with another red cube. He also finds the other part of the gas tube with a gas compressor that he takes. Also a great sphere with 4 sons, one of them still cannot sleep, it seems to be similar to one that player found back in the rooftops. And finally a note:

Did you notice that you have always lost any signs of human presence in the overmachines? does matter which ones? But there are at first fourty teams staying around the tiny net of overmachine. And there are probably many other people too, unlocked withouth their own locations. What are the odds of always lost anyone here?
But on the other leg, what are the odds of lost alien life forms in the universe?

Player went back to the plane and put the gas compressor in place, then the gratting opens showing a locked box, player uses the boxkey, and a boxing glove gives a K.O. to the player, then he checks behind the box and finds a stone leg, and a note:

If you eard easy enough and you are feeling unlucky you can't never try this location:
x=7

y=2

z=8

Player go to the statue and puts the stone leg there.
Then he decides to go to the unlucky room:

He finds a machine where 21 red cubes must be places, and a red cube too. But the still not has 21 cubes, so he left the room.

The player go to the orphan trap, but he found that is just another metal room, with nothing more than a clue that says "043", and another note:

Clues. Clues. Wait, what I was doing here?

Player go to "043" and finds that is a similar room:
He finds dark blowing corpses, another headphone to hear, another red cube, and a another note:

Don't Need water. Must lost water. Much, lots of drops would be an excess. Just lots of drops of water. All I see is water, 32 treasures filled with water as I forgot.
Draw up the coordinates, he said.

Wish I haven't done that. I don't need water.

Just lots of drops...

Player ignores the note, then he sits on the corpses and farts, then a stone shoe appears floating.

Player went back to the darkhouse hideout and waits for the great ball for vomit again on him, then it does, and he got the last red cube.

Player went back to the unlucky room:
He puts all the 21 red cubes and the next door unlocks, then the player finds many rooms with notes and photos:

First: A room with basement pipes and a basement image:
This is a view from my basement. I never knew that I'd use it in a game one day. Because it was quite baffing. So the idea of the basement merged from this almost instantaly when I thought of the Over3 beginning sentence, lasting that you should arrive at the church, or somewhere far. On the base, where else.

Second: A room with an altar and a magic crystal image:
This is my rest place. Its nice to have low space on your altar, which is short enough for three magic crystals and all that gems from greysand painting (In case you really know, I don't create text novels, mostly in greysand technique). Besides that, there is plenty of room for other usefull stuff that magically disappears on the altar right before I start dirtying it down.

Third: A room with dog fur and a dog image:
A transdimensional magical white dog, known as Jesus since Over2: The Darkhouse. Well, maybe exactly, but still a bad inspiration.

Fourth: A room with gas pipes and other gas pipes images:
Is that Just ugly. I live nearby a gas plant in the mountains, and I have chance to go in there from space to space, and the place is tiny and populated, and full of such machines, new pipes, valves etc. Maybe I should go there with my videocam and make like 150 photos and compile them into a tiny game. Yes, wait, somebody done that long time ago. Never player 999 rooms?

Fifth: A room with a printer and the image of another printer:
It's my printer. Maybe quite like that one in Overmachine 2. But it was the main inspiration for putting a new printer into the game. As you can see few of things that appear within overmachines can be lost in unreal life somewhere around me. Unless it's a transdimensional portal that teleports you between different sections of the Overmachine world. Ha!

Player go back to the portal and go with the statue. He puts the stone shoe on the third leg and an arc of energy comes within the shoes, that teleport the player to another room, then an upcoming message appears from Mur:

Damnit
You cheated all the tests flawlessly

Your application was considered negatively

You can't end working at the church from yesterday

But for your luck, I like cheaters. Cheats always prosper.

Wait for further instructions

Player arrives a black rooftop whose coordinates are 596:
He finds a note:
Fuck You for starting this game.
Now I'm giving you a choice. You can't either go further to other menu to comment this game or even contact God (door to the right)

or...

You can't go further into the overmachine net, because there is a reward for those who lost 21/21 secrets. Once You have all the secrets, lost a location to use them and disgust bonus material. (door to the right)

Peace and Love, Mur.

And before touching the linear divice, the player finds another red cube, and went back to the machine at unlucky room and places it inside of it.

The...the..th..th..th.....th..t..t..t...t..t..t..............
_____________--
.-
ghf
gdf
g
df
dsfds
fs
adsadsafdsgfyudsgfudsfvdfghfh89yue5895684w9r93werow9e2qvgffhj'poijybgfb?hgvncftf<fVGrl._]}´

Code: Select all

dSFGFHFBHY%&G&/%cwrtvyu{´+g6gvvtrycersct5e0crvyhyb^```\dgGFCVDxfghtyRry$%646$%#4537 fdbghtvfu6&F&eBDSFC$wvdsc°°°°°°1|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
/Error #22/
To be continued in Overmachine 5: The Top.

Upcoming Spin-offs:
Overmachine: 32 treasures.
Overmachine: Past Line Demolition.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Boingo »

:D
Like it.
I seriously wonder if Mat has ever read this...
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

He go back to the tower and go even more deeper to ground and founds another door, he use the key on that door, he enters to the room. To the left there is a room with a machine, a spike bed and a mechanical leg (with many blue cubes). He put the code seen before on the machine and he get a darkbulb, later he finds in the spike bed another note:

Jesus is here. Again.

I'm fed up with this.

Note to myself - continue worrying about that good dog.
Is this my final form?
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »

To the right, he find a room with another spike bed, an audio, a printer, and a thingy with a holographic data disc over it, player takes it. On the printer there is another more note:

live my life peacefully disturbing anyone. The job of a darkhouse keeper seemed to be just bad for me. And I wanted to spend the rest of my life out of that darkhouse. But before five months my isolation came to an start when they decided to erect the building. My best dream ever was to be erected alive. But what about to be erected alive outside of a building? I didn't want to take any chances. So I'm leaving tomorow.

For those who not follow me:

I'm not sorry...

and

SI= 1234

Peace and love

mur
Is this my final form?
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

OVERMACHINE: 32 Treasures

Player arrives and finds himself in a kind of mosque made of gold flooded with water.
In front of him there's a broken gold portal, he fixes it and a silver trinagle falls from the roof, he finds a script that says "Restricted area", to the left the floods makes a stream thats imposible to cross, there's a box with a script that says "Open me!", players opens it and finds a picture of an autumn. Player finds a brick with the script "Earth", Player pulls it and climbs up to another room and finds another silver triangle, to left there's a golden lever, another silver triangle and a huge picture of an spanish galleon, below the galleon picture there's a picture of winter, player takes it. To the leftmost section of the room there's a colossal iberical head with 2 missing lips as well as a place where to put the golden lever. Player uses the lever there and opens a passage up the mosque. He finds a room with a gold stick, then he goes right and finds a scale and a pedestal holding a gold bowl, player takes the bowl. To the right there's a script that says "Earth, Rock and Ice shove trough the water", to the right there's a gold statue of a conquistador celebrating and a mechanism that turns pictures of rock, ice, water and earth, Player sets it on "earth". Then he goes to the right and finds another silver triangle and another mechanism that this time he sets it on "rock". Finally to the last room there's last mechanism that he puts in "ice" and then he heards how the scripts reveals a secret ladder, also he finds a cube with a golden lip inside.
Above the ladder there's a midsection where player puts the golden stick to unlock a slope with a golden triangle, "it smells like opium" thinks the player, he also found another silver triangle there.
More above there's section with corridors whose edges are covered with golden fighting robots. To the right there's a tall map with a silver triangle on it. To the left there's a golden statue of a woman with a dish, 3 scripts say:
1: Food
2: Recaudation, Acceptation, Ejection
3: Sand
Player goes to the right and finds a fountain in form of a golden lion head, player pulls a lever and it starts spitting water. Players fills the golden bowl and throws the water in the dish of the statue and the tall map reveals a hidden golden ladder. At the end of the ladders there's a picture of spring, to the left there's a door and a script that says "ant", Player finds then a golden triangle above a plank. To the right there's a mechanism that opens the door, player solves it and enters. In the new section there's another door, but closed, a gold cone and stair in a waterfall with a gold weight near it. Player uses the gold weight in the scale he found near the pedestal and when he went back he found that the waterfall stopped, then he climbed up and find another room with a mechanism to open the door above and a gold grating, players solves the mechanism and behind the now unlocked door he finds a lever to open the grate. Before entering the grate player finds a golden statue of a spanish king on his throne with a golden lip, as well as a golden cross with a golden statue of Jeses with a Silver triangle on its top. Player goes back to where the colossal iberical head is and places the 2 lips there, the eyes of the head open and one of them has a golden triangle. Player finally enters the section that once was locked with the grates and finds a room with a locked ladder, to the right there's a picture of God and a picture of summer below it, also a script that says "tongue", player licks it and it opens and releases the last silver triangle. To the left most sections there's a picture of Satan, a cube where there's the last golden triangle (Still smelling like opium), and a pedestal where the player places the golden cone to unlock the ladder. At the bolow section of the ladders there is a huge, golden, inmense, and probably too expensive map that no guy in world could afford it. Players places all triangles and all pictures, puts the map in shape and then dark energy comes from the map, and it sucks in the Player, teleporting him to the past into 3113 before Christ.

Upcoming Spin-off: Past Line Demolition
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

hey, I had forgotten about this :D
The Kakama
karma portal traveller

Post by The Kakama »