The unique community

sundayfever
subnet technician

Re: The unique community

Post by sundayfever »

sometimes I wonder if Eddy just spends all his time spying the forums. either he is completely obsessed or wants to write a book about it XD
oh but i understand him
When your own life disappoints you, you start living through someone else's.
all memories are lost in time...
...like tears in the rain
Paranormal
subnet technician

Post by Paranormal »

I remember I was in high school when I found these games. It must've been my junior/senior year when I began to post - I remember being on the old forum for a brief period. Before the older members dissent otherwise, use the wayback machine and find a member under the name of "ElvenAmerican" that was me. I just didn't post alot then, plus, I forgot about the site for a bit before I came back as Tigers. ;)

I rejoined up with Pastel Forum in 2009-10 as Tigers, I posted some things I'm not too proud of. I remember a couple times I "said" I'd leave, did, was gone for about two weeks, came back. I used to piss everyone off with that, I'm throwing salt on my wounds on that one. Yeah, it wasn't the brightest thing I could've done. But, crap, I was a few years younger then I am now and I've learned from it.

I, also remember, one of the more darker things I was involved with was that "SoxFan" troll. It helped me on a better relationship with the staff then (Gem, Chaos/Arklas, Death). Gemini I remember was a good hand in helping with me deal with that crisis, did a bunch of killer work. We talked behind the scenes and dealt with it rather quickly, and nor did SoxFan bother me much anymore on here. Now, that I've gotten that arrow to the heart covered. I'll continue with the more positive reason that brought me here and to this community.

Submachine is the reason I came here, I remember when there was only four games. I came back and posted after the 5th came out. I do remember playing "The Loop" first and not understanding it, so, I went back to play the original, the 2nd and then moved forward to the rest of the series then. It was a fun time, I have to tell y'all. I've liked being apart of this little community since.

Also, Paranormal was my 2nd SN here and 3rd overall. I made Paranormal up in the later half of 2010. I remember telling a couple people about it, too. But, zoom towards present day and I still find it fun to post here from time to time. I am still reading these forums, I just do alot of it logged off and through "lurker-mode". :P
Posting this again, if the BBpress forums ever are lost. :!:
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." ~ Charles Spurgeon
Want to add me on Discord? Send me a PM!
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

We are SO good community if we forgot to congratulate our MASTER. :\
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Post by Ancient Crystal »

What was soxfan?
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
Paranormal
subnet technician

Post by Paranormal »

Ancient Crystal wrote:What was soxfan?
An ex-friend I no longer talk to or mention that much - he basically posted a webcam photo of me on the old forum.

Death Road removed the photo and I think Gemini banned him, or it was Death that did. I dunno, I forgot since then.

He was a bad troll, let's leave it there. :roll:
"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes." ~ Charles Spurgeon
Want to add me on Discord? Send me a PM!
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

I first started here just by reading the pages on this forum without even having a account.
But When Covert Front 4 came out, and I notice the Bird thing,
and saw no one on the Forum had mention it,
That is when I felt worthy of joining the Forum.

Plus I help Mateusz release his giddiness.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Boingo »

Okay. Giddiness. Why not?;)
sundayfever
subnet technician

Post by sundayfever »

sometimes i just get an urge to shake hands with you
all memories are lost in time...
...like tears in the rain
Vurn
subnet traveller

Post by Vurn »

Lol, this forum.
TT: I guess one could use those words to describe it.
TT: If armed with a predilection for the inapt.
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Post by Ancient Crystal »

Vurn wrote:Lol, this forum.
Why do you think I made this thread?
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.