hq-flash: you crossed the line

Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Re: hq-flash: you crossed the line

Post by Ancient Crystal »

By giving your consent to the posting of the theories on the wiki, I belive you put the theories under CC BY-SA, thus relieving others of the need for your expressed permission for redistribiuting them. Or not, I barely know what I'm talking about. Though, don't get me wrong, they anyway broke the basic criteria of crediting the author, and I most certainly hope you manage to get the theories removed. They have taken this a marathon or so too far.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

gemini wrote:
you dare, put my theories, on your website, without contacting me and asking permission to repost them?

you're fucked, bud.
RuloCore wrote:Maybe this guy of hq-flash didn't do it intentionally
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Post by gil2455526 »

Ancient Crystal wrote:By giving your consent to the posting of the theories on the wiki, I belive you put the theories under CC BY-SA
That still requires whoever uses it to cite the source/original creator.
Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
Boingo
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Boingo »

Email him?

And can someone answer my question please? :?
Ancient Crystal
subnet notes finder

Post by Ancient Crystal »

gemini wrote:
Ancient Crystal wrote:By giving your consent to the posting of the theories on the wiki, I belive you put the theories under CC BY-SA, thus relieving others of the need for your expressed permission for redistribiuting them. Or not, I barely know what I'm talking about. Though, don't get me wrong, they anyway broke the basic criteria of crediting the author, and I most certainly hope you manage to get the theories removed. They have taken this a marathon or so too far.
giving me credit is what i'm basically talking about, its fine if you decide to post my content on your site, but as long as you cite where you got the content from and the author, its all good. its like if you posted a theory here and i liked it and decided to share it with some folks on another community, i would cite the topic and post "so and so theory by ancient crystal" its out of respect, because its your property, you created that theory.

however, selling hd copies of mateusz's games, that is copyright infringement and is illegal, this guy is basically making a profit off mateusz's property for his own personal gain and without mateusz's consent, even if he had mateusz's consent, i'm sure there would have to be some deal in place where mateusz gets a slice of the pie.
gil2455526 wrote:
Ancient Crystal wrote:By giving your consent to the posting of the theories on the wiki, I belive you put the theories under CC BY-SA
That still requires whoever uses it to cite the source/original creator.
Ancient Crystal wrote:Though, don't get me wrong, they anyway broke the basic criteria of crediting the author, and I most certainly hope you manage to get the theories removed. They have taken this a marathon or so too far.
Exactly
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, if the old boss had been an octahedron, which they weren't.