Idiotek

Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Re: Idiotek

Post by Vortex »

RuloCore wrote:they're just 3 and the total amount of time might be 4 minutes, so I don't think so. But I'll probably reciclate some loops for other works.
aw well, okay.

RuloCore wrote:tomorrow i'll send you the other piece.
Sublevel 102 wrote:Don't worry, Culo. :)
what things are you sending each other? that was what all those messages were about? XD
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

we're sending nudes

btw i would like to spend more time on the forum cause you're awesome and the end of submachine is near but i don't have that time :_(
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

RuloCore wrote:we're sending nudes
oooooh, i see... :mrgreen:
RuloCore wrote:btw i would like to spend more time on the forum cause you're awesome and the end of submachine is near but i don't have that time :_(
well, don't worry, it's not like the forum is gonna disappear any soon, if you can only show up from time to time it's fine, and anyways there's an entire year to wait until Sub10 :P just focus now in university, i'm sure you'll have a great time there :)

and thanks, you're awesome too! :D
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

RuloCore wrote:we're sending nudes
Yeah, last one was incredible.
:D
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

uhh, TMI... XD
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Oh, c'mon, I know you want to get your share.
XD
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

well, if you insist :mrgreen:
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

RoentgenDevice
subnet notes finder

Post by RoentgenDevice »

Why do you think it's the last one?
The net is vast and infinite
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

RoentgenDevice wrote:Why do you think it's the last one?
its description:
This is the last album of Idiotek. I feel it has to be this way because I spent one and a half year making it, and I almost hadn't got more motivation to keep going. It had been a lot of pressure during last years, to keep my personal, social and academic life along with my creative life: it was a high energy-wasting time. But I had a lot of fun. Making these albums is the only thing that has made me happy all this time, since I started, and I've learnt a lot.

'Freezing Point' is almost an abstract representation of what my life has been this year, a constant flux of deceptions and sadness. I managed to canalize it through the only thing I know how to do. But I still have a lot to learn (obviously, my music production isn't ending here, but the way I make it and the way it is released).

Freezing Point is also the state in which my life is now. It stopped and reached a moment in which I can't either go back or continue, it's... frozen. Though I know there is, I can't see any future. And that terrifies me. Musically, the songs are more rough and heavy than other releases, cause I put all my efforts in it. Almost every idea, emotion or feeling I have, it's being put in here.

So I hope you like the music, firstly, and get to understand my personality and my ideas a bit more, even if I know this seems impossible for most of the people which surrounds me. And yes, this album is quite pessimistic, but I feel this is a nice way to close this era, almost five years of music that I hope at least you've enjoyed. Although, as I say, the first reason I have to make this music is to please myself.