Post by Jatsko »

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Re: Video Games

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Already got it a little earlier! ^^

as well as Serious Sam 4

I will play both much later.
Need to replay all previous games in both series.
Plus, before playing first game, I should find courage to finish Monstrum and Outlast 2 first, at last. And second game should be patched enough first.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I finally played DDLC today, although having watched several let's plays and theories of it over the last years.
Was kinda cool to play it for the first time.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Nice! Yeah it's a good one.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Choices I made:
Sayori friendzone.
Choose Yuri uwu.
And talked to Monika until she repeated herself. Either fucking sad or dedication lmao.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

You want to talk about dedication: there were some people who got so attached to Monika that they decided to take Monika's character file, put it on a USB stick, and wear it around their neck like a necklace wherever they went.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

It is what she suggested, but I am big in the: ''Do what you want to do as long you don't hurt anyone'' camp. *shrugs*
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Oh she did actually suggest that? hm

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not chastizing people for doing it, even though I myself wouldn't. Just pointing out how far some people will go. I also kind of understand, in a way? Because I genuinely think DDLC has done a notably good job in making you believe that you've established a genuine connection with Monika, as if she was actually real. I've actually thought of discussing it more in-depth before.
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

Yeah she did, like I said, I was there for the whole dialogue which was about 5 hours. Until she repeated herself I didn't delete her... Not my proudest moment of my life so far.

Yeah I would never do that except for Yuri. I feel the same way, although I think it keeps human beings from having real improvement, like dedication to a body pillow for example. Like if you actually met someone, you would have declined in your capability to establish real contact with other human beings. Same with furries. I honestly don't mind either, although for furries it is different than a body pillow I suppose because you have contact with others, but still are not... many people say they believe their problems go away by wearing a suit, but then again, is that always a good thing? This (USB stick Monika) would give me the same vibes. Dunno.