Heres a place for Forum User to post a possible Ending Story for the Submachine Games.
1. You can only post End Stories for the Submachine Series, other series such as Fog Fall, Daymare Town, Aurora, Tader of story's, Morbid, The Scene of the Crime, Space Oddity are not allowed for this Post.
2. Your Story can be any length from 1 Paragraph to the limit on a Post.
3. People can critise the Story but only in the Submachine End Story Disscusion Page. When leaveing a Post about someone Story please mention the Usernames of the Post the Story belongs to, to avoid confusion.
4. You cannot Copy, Paste someone Story on this Post and claim it as your own. You can use some elements of someone else Story in your such as certain detales, or possible Themes, but you cannot steal someone else story to claim as your own.
5. You can expand someone else story with the orginal author persion. you can ask them on the Submachine End Story Disscusion Page. You MUST
wait for a response from that person via Pastel Forum before you can expand their Story.
6. When giving person to someone who ask to expand you Story, you must state their Username and permission given writen in Bold.
7. This Page is not to be used for Submachine 9, or 10 Theories, and/or Disscusion. There is a Page for that purposed. USE IT.
8. When writing a Story there CANNOT I repeate CANNOT be any form of Sexaual contents.
Any kind will be deleated from this page.
9. There can be Romances Contents such as one between Mur and Liz for Character Developement, such as a private conversation between each other about personal matters, or moments of conflict experianse between two people. NO Types of Sexual Content.
10. When writing a Story there cannot be any form of Link to another Web Site, or Web Page, even if its for the Story Effect. There cannot be a type of Copy, Paste Link to another Web Site or Web Page.
11. When using the Submachine End Story Disscusion Page there can only be Link for another part of this version of Pastel Forum for the purposed of settling Problems or Confusion between one or more User of Pastel Forum.
12. If you ae going to quote a note from any of the Submachine Mainseries or side Games please use the Quote Block to avoid plagerising.
13. There can be Images posted for the use of the Story Effect but it cannot be of any Sexual Contents or Offending Nature to the other User of this Forum. If you are using someone else Image that is already on this Forum, or other Web Page, you must give credit where Credit is due. the Credit cannot be in the Form of a Link. You cannot Copy, Paste someone else image and claim it as your own. When posting someone else Image put in Bold Text the Username of the owner of that Image on the bottom left hand side of the Image.
I'll start us off.
When you walk into The Temple, you find that Mur and Liz dead. You find evidents that a great battle took place. But Liz and Mur don't look like they die from killing each other but just drop dead. In the remains of that battle you find a Map with a Note attach in the hands of a of Liz. The Map shows how to Exit the SubNet. you then read the note, it said:
I didn't wake up in a room.
And I do remember.
I remember I had a strange dream.
I was playing a game:
I also remember finishing that game.
But I don't remember waking up from that dream
On the Computer Screen behind Liz and Mur Body is the Security Recording. Some of it damage due to the battle, but part of the conversation is between Mur and Liz is understandable.
Mur: I going too, we've been here too long! It have to have change by now! The years we've been in here were not measured, so for all we know the Plants have come back.
Liz: But what if you are wrong? What if by opening the Door you will have killed us all?!
Mur: That a chances I'm willing to tak...
The rest of the conversation is too damage to understand. Whats left of the recording sound like the inhabited screaming, but you can't see what is killing them.
You see the missing Button that fit into the Navigator. You Put the Button back in its place. When you pushes it the Button starts to glow and then you see a Backdoor appear at the other side of the Temple.
You then looks at the Map showing things you hasn't seen before appear right before your Eyes. The Map shows you the backdoor leads the way to the Exit, then, following the Hallway leading out to behind the Temple to the rest of Layer 5. When you steps forward you then end up back at the front of Layer 5. You then moves to the left to find a Secret Doorway in the shatters remains of the front of the Temple.
The Secret Doorway you discover connect each part of the Rooms you seen on the Journey to the Exit. You step through the Doorway to find yourself in a part of Liz Ship you didn't find before. Then, pausing for a moment to see Liz Ship. You then head back down the Docking Pod into the Winter Palaces. On your walk to the Portal Doors leading to The Sanctuary you see the Ghost of Mur and his Army invading the Winter Palace. When you walks through the Portal Door and step onto the soft Grass that you remember, the Portal Door collapsed Atom by Atom until there is nothing left but Dust.
Then you makes your way to the Cliff next to Mur Desk at the end of Sanctuary and find another Secret Doorway made of Blue Light. You walk through the Door to find yourself at the top of the Defense Grid, where, the SubBot Portal Machine you used, with the Connecting Pod right where you left it. When you looks to your right, you see the Past Moments made by the The Turret Chain shooting at all those who attempt to penetrate the Defense System. Then taking a step through the floor down to the corridor where you found the entrance to the Pipe System at the Cliff.
Seeing the Main counsel that you used to disable the Defense System, more Ghost have appeared. It appears it Mur walking through the Defenses System observing the structure.
Mur: What if I'm wrong? Were these death necessary? But if If I am, the Machine will still have to keep its main program running. It cannot allow our ...... to die. Maybe it might create something as a recording as a way to keep it protocol running. But that will not happen once I prove to them I was right. That can't be the one thing I was wrong about. I know it has changed by now.
His Ghost disappears. As you walks through the Pipes, you see the Victims of Murtaugh Scheme, each die by their own Death. When you reach the Cliff, looking down at the bottomless Void you takes a step onto the nothingness and walk back to where you enter the Mover.
When you reaches the Hallway to find that the debris that block the doorway was gone. When you touch the handle of the door it whole structure change into a new shape bending into a door made of nothing but Blue Light. When you step through the light you find yourself on the Cliff next to The Statue. You then walk down to the main area of the Ancient Sector, to where you reach the Wall next to the Portal Machine. You then see anther door but its made of nothing but carving into the stone by a knife. Looking at the carving you turn the knob drawn into the wall and the Door open itself to nothing but Endless Hallways. Before you walk in you turn around to see the Scientist Ghost working for Mur in the Ancient Sector as if your are not there.
Taking a heavy sigh, you step into the Endless Hallways when you realize the Endless Hallway is the Loop, standing in the middle of endless hallways you turn around to find the Door gone and replace with nothing but the Loop. When you take your first step forward you then are thrown right next to the Button on the wall that started your journey into the Loop. Seeing the Lighthouse behind the wall the Button is attach to, you take a step pass the wall as if it where nothing but Fog. Inside the top of the lighthouse you then climb down the ladder to the common area to witness Mur Ghost reliving the moments he suffered while being isolated underground. Part of his conversation with himself is understandable.
Mur: I've got to get out of here. This isolation I know isn't real. But my Mind can't bend the Sub.....Machine due to the rules programed into it. Maybe if I open the door I will proved to them I was right. When they built it, they never did put in a clock. But to open the door I have to get to the Temple. Then that where I will go.
The rest is can't be understood.
When you reach the Submachine Game you find a hidden Doorway behind the game. Pulling the Game to the side, you take a step forward you find the Basement, the place where it all began. When you step into the Elevator for the last time it takes you not to the ending of the Game but to Dorm area of the Lab. Thinking about washing your face with cold water, you enter the Bathroom you look into the Mirror to final see yourself. The refection you see starts to smile when you are not. Then your reflection and the room it in the Mirror then reshapes itself in nothing but Blackness. When seeing this you are neither scared or worried by what you see, in fact you don't feel any kind of emotion. After staring at the Mirror for seem like forever, words start to appear like they are being type on a typewriter.
It read " As you probably know by now that you are Dreaming. I take you want to wake up now." Then the words vanish and then suddenly the Bathroom start to shake. Then without your noticing you start to get pulled into the Mirror.
When you open your Eyes they hurt like you haven't used them in eons. You then see clearly that you are in some kind of bed with a Green Dome in covering the top. Then you hear a werring sound and the glass lift itself open. When you get out you see that you are in a room full of other Green Pods. But at closer inspection you find that everyone inside are dead. There are two distinctive Pods standing in front of the endless rows of Pods. Then your look at the Labels of the Pods showing the names of the people inside. The Label on one of the said "Murtaugh " and the other "Elizabeth". As you turn around back at the endless Pods you notice that the endless rows of pods seem to split down the middle between Mur and Liz Pod. Then you see that your Pod stands right in the middle of those two section of Pods. Reading the Label on your Pod your find it to be scratch over, making it unreadable. Then lights start to turn on and you see at the end of the rows of Pods it a huge Computer. to the left of that Huge Computer is an open Door. The size of the Door is huge, it looks like something like a Bank Vault Door. You walk up to it to Main Consul to find the Label on top of the Main Screen. It reads "Sub.............Machine". There is Dust covering the middle part of the Label. When you wipe it off it reads " Sub-Conscious Collective Machine".
Realizing that the SubNet and all its realm is nothing more than a Machine Storing the Sub-Conscious of everyone in the Pods; your start to have trouble breathing. Looking for some Fresh Air you run towards the open Vault Door. When you reach outside you find out that Earth has been reduce to nothing but Deserts as far as the eye could see. Then, taking another breath you find that the Air in this never ending Desert is Poisonous. Realizing your about to die you then take one last look at the Sun. As you do, it seem you start to fall into its Light until it completely surrounding you. Your body then falls to the ground. The Desert winds continue to blow.
The Main Screen on the Sub-Conscious Collective Machine starts to run another program. It said: