Pastel Land History

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: Pastel Land History

Post by Jatsko »

In the near future I'll be relinquishing ownership of my Pastel Forum member list. I'll find a way to send copies to anyone who would like one, and - if possible - will transfer ownership to someone who would like to manage it on Google Drive.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

The member list is offline; it's been about a week. If someone in the future puts their own copy back online and provides a link, I'll do my best to update the link in posts elsewhere on the forum.

Man, after my history here, it's interesting seeing the Pastel Forum reorganization plan be the only active file I have left related to this community.
Marbles
lost in subnet

Post by Marbles »

Jatsko wrote:
02 Mar 2022 19:15
The member list is offline; it's been about a week. If someone in the future puts their own copy back online and provides a link, I'll do my best to update the link in posts elsewhere on the forum.

Man, after my history here, it's interesting seeing the Pastel Forum reorganization plan be the only active file I have left related to this community.
I probably have some related stuff on my parents' old computer back in California, if it's still running.

Weird that I was a 14-year-old high schooler when I joined this community (yes, you guys had a 14-year-old head wiki admin) and now I'm 29. Same age as Mateusz was starting all this in the first place. God, we're old.

We? Does anyone else still check this place? I guess I'll look again in 2024.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Holy Liz's Cow, this squirrel is alive. :O

Long time no see, Marbles. :D Hope you're doing ok.

Don't miss submachine Legacy. It will be out pretty soon. Let's feel the young again when we play it.