Submachine Gothic

ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Re: Submachine Gothic

Post by ThunderDasher »

You find an Ancient Crystal of Wisdom. You have to trade it away for a ladder.
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
bender
wisdom crystal finder

Post by bender »

What is the use of them anyway? They look like batteries to me.
Bender sucks
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

bender wrote:What is the use of them anyway? They look like batteries to me.
I guess they're pretty much that.

Karma-powered, ancient mystical batteries, but them's details. >:D
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
RockyOceanK
subbot maintenance

Post by RockyOceanK »

You get to the core. You see signs of Liz. You go to her ship. It's damaged and abandoned. She is not there. You're once again alone and dissapointed.
I hit rock bottom
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

- You find a couple of skulls in the facility. You wonder where the rest are. You conclude that they are there, but you just can't see them.

- The screen recognizes you as a hacker. You wait for the bullets to fly. They never fire. You wonder why you aren't dead. Then you realize that you don't even know which way the guns are pointing.

- The next panel you find is completely ripped off the wall. You don't stop to think who might have done it and why.

- The chairs are piled up to the ceiling. You don't question their existence, but you wonder if they question yours.

- The statue reads "Be the witness of your thoughts". You remember all you have witnessed. You wonder if you've made most of it up.

- You try to stick a piece of chalk to a propeller blade. You can't understand why you're so frustrated that this doesn't work.
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

REMAKE:
- You find a couple of skulls in the facility. You sit on very familiar chair and wait for moment when you can put your new skull to collection.

- The screen recognizes you as a hacker. You patiently wait for moment when maintenance unit arrives.

- The next panel you find is completely ripped off the wall. You don't stop to think why you didn't do the same before.

- The statue reads "Be the witness of your thoughts". You think about creator of this place, Submachine. What did he feel when he was finally able to SEE what he thought? You also think, would YOU ever see what you think about. Freedom.

- You look at piece of chalk and propeller blade in your hands. You hear insane ambient sound around and in your head. You wonder, can you draw chalk figure on the floor, lie inside, and cut your veins with propeller blade.

- The chairs are piled up to the ceiling. You wonder when will Vortex and Sunday end their endless date and go with Sublevel to save Pastel Land from BERBS _ .
RockyOceanK
subbot maintenance

Post by RockyOceanK »

You hope it's all a bad dream. You then realize it's all real. All of it. Your hope is gone.
I hit rock bottom
bendy
lost in subnet

Post by bendy »

You are alone. Someone is at the same place as you are. You are still alone.
Cute bunneh, baby bunneh..
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

bendy wrote:You are alone. Someone is at the same place as you are. You are still alone.
haha lol true
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

sorry for my stupidity, but what is this thread really about? I read the link but I still don't get it :/