Pastel Tumblr!

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Pastel Tumblr!

Post by Jatsko »

pastelforum.tumblr.com

Yeah!

So, I know I made this a while ago, and I didn't do too much with it (because honestly, what was there to do? Submachine 10 hadn't come out yet) But now that it's out, AND now that Rulo has another way to expand the community, I figured I'd make this thread just so we can talk about what we want to present on Tumblr for our growing, glowing tree of a community over there :D

"what WE want" as in you guys posting as well in the Pastel Forum blog. I have the option to invite anyone who would want to post stuff we do on there. We can talk about it here, and then put it on Tumblr! (Especially if we decide to incorporate the fanzine...)

So, if you are interested in joining, PM me your email address and I'll set you up!

Also: I wrote an article about the Sub10 voting session. By no means do our posts have to be that long XD
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Re: Pastel Tumblr!

Post by RuloCore »

that new logo is way better :D
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

that' just great!

*thumbs*

yo rules
- ak -
wisdom crystal finder

Post by - ak - »

Hmmm... you don't mind if I steal your logo for this forum? :3
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

- ak - wrote:Hmmm... you don't mind if I steal your logo for this forum? :3
Well, that logo is supposed to represent our community, I don't see why it shouldn't be here in our forum. :3
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

there was huge abandoned discussion about logo.

And God Jatsko came , and saved the day!
\^_^/

Edit:
Sublevel 104 has been around for quite some time as a Pastel Forum Member (he is a third generation member!). And the number of posts he has on Pastel Forum shows it. (He has the most currently recorded posts, and it’s helped him get his own room in Submachine Universe!)

What can we say about this guy? He has been consumed. But not necessarily by the wonder of Submachine’s artstyles or puzzles. Mostly by the HORROR. Whether it’s a creepy cutscene video or a slow-burning realization of the Player’s plight, Sublevel makes sure we can feel all the horror Submachine provides. Sublevel has taken part in forum stories and has dabbled in some artwork and sketches. He has a long-standing wish to produce some sort of Submachine/Five Nights at Freddy’s crossover, in one media form or another. So yeah, he’s definitely on the right track as far as capturing the essence of scariness that Submachine so graciously provides.

And I would ask if he’s ready for Submachine 10, but I would only need to look as far as our Game Energy Vent Thread for that information XD

Oh, and he’s making videos of the Submachine games (like the one above)! Though he’s a self-declared expert speedrunner for the series, he doesn’t mind going back and sharing his thoughts and feelings (and emotional frustrations that we’ve all experienced at some point) with the public.

Keep up the good work, Sublevel!
LOL

and thank you!
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

- ak - wrote:Hmmm... you don't mind if I steal your logo for this forum? :3
Don't mind if you do and don't mind if you don't :D
terein
subnet technician

Post by terein »

i was thinkiing mabey we could put more of users created content rather than a list of their accomplishments. like a while ago i aske metal engineer if i could put some of his pixel stuff on tumblr so people could see it (and i never did :| oops). cuz for people not on the fourm, stuff like 3rd generation pastel member is just a little confusing
oh and if you want help on the pastel fourm blog, you can add me to it and i can do stuff
do you even tree
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Send me your email by PM and I'll do it!

For anyone who wants to be part of the blog and add stuff, I recommend signing your name after every post you make (whether you have a tumblr or not) just so the community can see who made each post. I started doing this with my Theory voting post :)
Anonymous1
subnet technician

Post by Anonymous1 »

i was thinkiing mabey we could put more of users created content rather than a list of their accomplishments
He has the right idea, the tumblr should be used to generate interest by giving outsiders looks into the ongoings of the community such as notable posts, theories, etc. Leave the accomplishment and boasting bits to the wiki.