PAPER (Pastel Avatar and Profile Encyclopedia Registration)

Jatsko
karma portal traveller

PAPER (Pastel Avatar and Profile Encyclopedia Registration)

Post by Jatsko »

This thread might be used for a future project; if not, it will just be a good list of info to have.

Whether you're old or new to the forum, you should know this: Pastel Forum members have a history of representing themselves in a variety of personas or forms. Sometimes members use these forms, or aliases, or avatars, interchangeably , so in one thread you could be talking to thehuman on the other side of the connection, and in another thread you could be reading a forum story about that same member in a completely different perspective. Having this variety can be really fun, as it shows how unique and diverse we all are.

From what I've gathered, members tend to have three basic forms. Different members express different forms more than others, and some only have one or two of these forms, just based on preference:

1) Human form - Whatever's sitting behind your computer screen.
2) Pastel form - Whatever you want it to be, however you're recognized in Pastel Land. Sometimes it's the same as your human form. Other times, it can be a humanoid form, animal, creature, or otherwise unspecified entity of your choosing.
3) Final form - About as real as your Pastel Form, but 100 times more super. Can be an enhanced version of another form or can be something different altogether.

Over time, forms can evolve or change if you get bored or if you find something newer and better :D

The possibilities are endless. For example, there's me (Jatsko), who is a 6 foot male in human form, but in Pastel Form I'm a building complex for a private organization that interacts with Pastel Land via three floating black spheres collectively called "the ambassador" or something like that. My final form is a woman made entirely of water that has a bunch of special powers.

Let's see if I can think of a couple other examples; ENIHCAMBUS's pastel form I believe is a giant scanner like the one we see in the lobby of Sub6; Kakama's is a humanoid robot based off of Bionicle (btw, using outside references is totally welcome :D my ambassador is based off of the three spheres from a typical lab portal), and Vortex is a fluorescent blue cloud. And of course, Sublevel is an exploding bunny :3

The possibilities are literally endless, for those who are interested in compiling a couple of forms for themselves. A good list of forms for older members can be found here: http://pastelland.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Members

The purpose of this thread: To compile information on all three forms (if possible) for as many members as possible. It will be cool to see all the info for this piled in one place, and I might apply it to a project in the future.

I encourage you to post anything that can be helpful in describing your forms, whether it be words, links, photos, drawings, or pictures of reference. Try to separate out the three forms as clearly as possible to make it easier to digest.

Happy self-discovery!
gil2455526
subnet notes finder

Re: PAPER (Pastel Avatar and Profile Encyclopedia Registrati

Post by gil2455526 »

This post made me think of this:

Anyway, onto the important stuff,

1) 1,70 m, 80 Kg (Screw your silly American measure system), black hair, black eyes, caucasian IT guy from [REDACTED] with approximate knowledge of many things.

2) Human form, with the addition of overkill tools and weaponry. I mean, lasers, bazookas, C4...

3) How about this, but with cannons the size of mountains all around to defend it from pesky starfighters?

Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave...
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

it'd be interesting to add a little history on how did this start. I don't remember we took these things much seriously until Ehnic started recording everything.

Anyways:

- 1,71 m 68 kg, 21 years old (22 in two days), black hair & green-yellow eyes depending on the light, caucasian (or... hispanic because I'm from Spain? whatever XD). Anything else you want to know you can ask me.

- what you see in my avatar, I guess. Feel free to interpret it however you want, it's so old I don't even remember where I found the image.

- as it says in the wiki page, it's a secret, sorry :P unless you know the word...
RockyOceanK
subbot maintenance

Post by RockyOceanK »

I feel I'm too new to have a second and final form. :P It's all under construction for the moment.
I hit rock bottom
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Human Form:
1,75 m
62 kg
20 years
Caucasian, dark brown hair, hazel eyes.

Pastel Form:
A robot with a scanner head like that from Sub6, and a terminal in the chest (Which only I can access).
Basically similar to as in Kakama's drawings.

Final Form:
I access the "Protocol X" in my terminal, which calls hundreds of edge cubes, I fuse myself with the master cube and the collective becomes an hive-mind that I control. Each cube in the hive-mind has a different purpose and tools, including some with turrets as well.
I didn't shown my final form yet, but I made a simulacrum during the second evil twin invasion.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐
Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by Augustus »

I guess I'm a confused autistic form. :(
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

New members: don't be afraid, you don't have to come up with something at this very moment :D
ThunderDasher
subnet notes finder

Post by ThunderDasher »

This reminded me that I urgently needed to update my profile description. :V
"...But I shall forgive you. There are some things in life that cannot be achieved." ~Wise man
NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL SUBMACHINE: THE FARM COMES OUT, which is never :/
RuloCore
subnet notes finder

Post by RuloCore »

so what's my Alola form