Jatsko's YouTube and other media ventures

Augustus
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Apocrypha's YT Thread

Post by Augustus »

There is a line between Covert Front and Submachine. Mateusz said that in the Q&A. That is why I would like the Sub 2 chair and other Submachine stuff out of it, because it is in conflict with the lore are a ditched idea. Evil German planning could replace a lot of Submachine material. I wrote a transcript of the part when Mateusz talked about CF in the Q&A that might be helpful.

When it comes to the Alien question, I asked that one.

To be honest, I doubt Submachine 2 the Sketch is cannon... Or a game. More like a neat look into the production of old MS games.

I do think, the SU will be a separate layer so it is time to call suicide prevention. For real tho, that might be an actual problem in the future. So it might be useful to start a medium plan of what to do. Even when the Explorers and the Engine become games.

This stream should be called ''The roast of Submachine by Ant'' I love it at lots of parts, but a lot of times I think it might be to harsh of criticism towards Mateusz.

As a side note I look different towards the last BTM, I think it was a small earthquake in the community. But it did good things, at least for me. I like it now.

I do not think Daymare Cat was a paid add. I think it was just something that Cat Jahnke and Mateusz made after talking and appreciating each others work. I think there was post in the archive about this.

Not sure why you thought I would dislike a Daymare Cat removal tho.. Or me being obsessed with Daymare Town, I should give it the attention it deserves, I have not even played DMT4 properly ones. It might be the fan art competition or me liking Cat Jahnke's music a lot. :?:

I would like the clearly room watercolor to digital transitions to be moved to the locations themselves. But I would like it to be backed up in web archive before that. Although the wiki has a separate history page I think I would still like a web archive version. For the not yet cannon rooms or artwork, I would understand some to be moved, but I would also like some to stay like Ant said.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: Jatsko's YT Thread

Post by Jatsko »

In case you missed it: my mix of SubVerse OST
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

I tried to give it a listen and tbh it unsettled me way too much like two minutes in
sooo great job if you were going for that kind of effect :D
no, you're not getting out of here. no way.

operatorsandthings.tumblr.com
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

GOOD
The subnet is not for BABIES
reed
subnet technician

Post by reed »

more like, those without eardrums made of steel
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Ongoing playlist of my music for night music/ambient streams I used to do, for those who have asked in the past (and with a lot of new material I've never played before!):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... MSVCRHP6DP
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Re: Jatsko's YouTube and other media ventures

Post by Jatsko »

Here I've compiled a bunch of projects I've been working on in Google Sheets for the last few years, covering topics such as this forum, Submachine, US politics, random math experiments inspired by Numberphile videos, and much more: https://jatsko.wordpress.com/2020/11/09 ... ets-mania/