Daymare Town 4

Desmodus
lost in subnet

Re: Daymare Town 4

Post by Desmodus »

Sublevel 102 wrote:New interesting strange symbol... In both pics.
My theory about that symbol is that it represents radio communication. The machine inside the main hive is the radio receiver and the tall thing outside is the transmitter tower disguised to look like a hive. The edges on the tower-hive look squared off and inorganic compared to the natural rounded edges of the other hives.
Redafro
subnet technician

Post by Redafro »

Wow World, you did a lot of work on that.

Edit: Slowly backtracking my way though this thread. Beat this without achievements as of yet (I've used up my game budget before I knew this was available) but I did have to cheat for the fuse in the monster and the tarot card. Could have sworn I tried both the cards on the card reader. :/ As for the monster, well, no excuse, I just wasn't looking close enough. :p
frodo
lost in subnet

Post by frodo »

It would be nice if there was an achievement thread for this game.
frodo
lost in subnet

Post by frodo »

I have all of the achievements except revers entropy, vandalism and waiter, Please help?
how do I get these?
Anteroinen
subnet traveller

Post by Anteroinen »

Let me see if I remember them good enough to give hints:

Waiter: Give a drink to an eater.
Reverse entropy: This isn't easy: this is the gnome one: it is in the last area.
"We didn't leave the Stone Age, because we ran out of stones."
Bloodhit
subnet technician

Post by Bloodhit »

Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

COOL

O\_/O

Everything around Mateusz ends in his big Universe...

Edit: just question: WHAT are these vinyls doing in well?

Edit 2: These real-life inspiration videos could be good bonus content to DMT pack. Me think.
The Abacus
wisdom crystal finder

Post by The Abacus »

Sublevel 102 wrote:Edit: just question: WHAT are these vinyls doing in well?
Normally, it's just people throwing not properly disposing of garbage, but seeing as there are so many I don't have any idea...
Sublevel 102 wrote:Edit 2: These real-life inspiration videos could be good bonus content to DMT pack. Me think.
Possibly
Balance is imperative; without it, total collapse and destruction is imminent.
Jance
lost in subnet

Post by Jance »

Ohai fellow daymarians :3
I noticed that Daymare 4 was out just a month ago, so I'm here liiiittle late, but now that I am... I read through this topic, and since everyone's been asking some silly questions, I shall ask my owns :)

Sooo... the Main Char/Hero/Player/Traveller - does he btw have an actually name, for the Damaskus's sake - lost a lot of money while moving from DMT3 to DMT4, BUT that's not all he has been losing through the series :3
On the bridge, connecting DMT1 to DMT2, he lost all his hair <___< Why?! Was it so scary? :D
Between 2 and 3 He got some of it back, but.....
...then, again between 3 and 4, where did those shoes go that was so important to pick up and put on? :D

Annnnd, what I'm actually interested about is, well, that creepy creep-face at DMT3's outro... and then... this... FREAKING AWESOME GORGEOUS-FACE IN DMT4 le whuuuuuut happened, *drool drool*, yeah I got a "little" crush on him... Ehh :oops: XD
Ahem, I mean, it's probably just that regular "getting better drawer"-excuse, since everything else got as better-looking too, but but because I WANT to overthink this...
...I just wish that he will look as handsome in DMT5 too :'D Or else I must start to think him being like James Bond movies - the actor changes every once in a while XD

Uh, sorry for long post <w< And that I'm not so good at writing stuff in english. And that I had these silly questions XD It's this damn spring what does this to me, mumble mumble, sorry~
WorldisQuiet5256
karma portal traveller

Post by WorldisQuiet5256 »

If you are interested, I once drew a map of Daymare town before Daymare town 4 came out.
I scrape it after realizing the huge flaw in its locations, but if you like, I can dig it back up and show you my thoughts on the land.
WHERE DO WE COME FROM
WHAT ARE WE
WHERE ARE WE
GOING