Game Energy Vent Thread

bender
wisdom crystal finder

Re: Game Energy Vent Thread

Post by bender »

I hope it is like 4 and 8 with changing settings. It is a huge game after all.
Bender sucks
MrGeorge
lost in subnet

Post by MrGeorge »

Image :cry:
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

bender wrote:I hope it is like 4 and 8 with changing settings. It is a huge game after all.
It will be probably like that.

Thinking about it, you said that the game resembles Sub7 and Sub6. Maybe that means we'll be going through the Layer 8 version of each game in reverse order, like some of us theorized before.
MrGeorge wrote:Image :cry:
Well, not the main series, but he has promised us some side games and SubVerse updates :)
MrGeorge
lost in subnet

Post by MrGeorge »

Well, not the main series, but he has promised us some side games and SubVerse updates :)
I am actually looking forward to the subverse update because I am pretty sure we will have even more questions after the Exit. I mean, am I the only one who is expecting a plot twist? :mrgreen:
Vortex
Murtaugh's hunter

Post by Vortex »

Knowing Mateusz, a plot twist is almost guaranteed XD

I just hope he manages to close the story in a satisfying way, without pulling a Lost-like finale. I know it will be a difficult task, with so many questions awaiting an answer.
MrGeorge
lost in subnet

Post by MrGeorge »

Even if the exit is indeed the largest episode of all I still find it extremely difficult to answer all questions. Except if it's something like "It was all a dream" which would be a very cliche ending that I doubt Mateusz would ever implement. When Covert Front 5 was announced I was confident it would continue the Submachine as a prequel after Spark of Life connected the 2 universes (Not confirmed but all the references really point towards it). But Mateusz stated it will be in an alternate universe. To be honest I think the exit will answer a lot of questions but will also leave a big cliffhanger like the Spark of Life did.
sunshine philosophy
lost in subnet

Post by sunshine philosophy »

I haven't been a fan of the Submachine series for as long as most of you have; Sub8 was already released by the time I discovered it. I'm disappointed that the series is ending so soon after I found it, but as you've seen, I have a few ideas, and I'm curious to see if I'm right, so I'm also really excited. Even though it hasn't been long compared to your experiences, it still feels like it was a long time, and it seems crazy that this is finally the end of the series.

Sadly, I won't be able to play Sub10 tomorrow because I'll be traveling and I won't get back until the 24th. After it comes out, I'm probably not going to come back until I finish so as not to have the ending spoiled. I tend to take a long time when solving puzzles, so this might be the last you'll see of me for a while.

In the meantime, I'll try to enjoy my vacation, which will most likely be impossible because I'll be thinking about Submachine the whole time.
Jatsko
karma portal traveller

Post by Jatsko »

Good luck in your travels! (And don't let Submachine eat away at you too much :) )
Sublevel 113
layer restorer

Post by Sublevel 113 »

Yeah, Mateusz teased us and broke the promise...

Mateusz stated it wasn't dream and there will not be pure Lost-like ending

There was huge list of unanswered question. I wonder how many of them he is mortally able to put in single game...

aww, sad you can't play it tomorrow, Sunshine.

*returns to my endless Submarathon. Wow, how many hours I have played already during last two days? Oo*
ENIHCAMBUS
karma portal traveller

Post by ENIHCAMBUS »

Sorry but didn't Mateusz said that the point of showing teasers doesn't mattered to the point when the game was to be released, he promised to not show teasers during development.
Vortex wrote:
MrGeorge wrote:Image :cry:
He's refering that the fact that 10 years (Such a long time) was enough to make the development of the main series.
ENIHCAMBUS: State of the Art Scanning!
🧐